Do you know why after exercising the body feels weak, lacks energy, and the stomach becomes hungry? In simple terms: when you exercise, your body will break down protein into energy. Instead, the muscles will use glycogen to replace damaged cells as well as an additional source of energy. This is why you will feel tired and hungry after exercising. If you are asking, what supplements improve athletic performance? You can use Pure Mana CBD.
To replenish the used glycogen and stimulate the formation of new muscle, you need to eat foods with certain nutrients. In addition to restoring energy, nutritious food will also speed up both processes. Not just eating, the food you consume must contain the following nutrients:
Carbohydrates and Protein Carbohydrates and protein are two important nutrients that are needed by the body after you do strenuous activities such as exercise. Carbohydrates play a role in helping the body synthesize glycogen. Meanwhile, the protein will accelerate the formation of new muscle as well as repair damaged cells with its amino acid content.
Fat Like protein, fat also helps the body’s muscle growth process. Not only that, but this one nutrient also acts as a source of energy, which is 45 percent of the body’s total energy. The remaining 55 percent comes from carbohydrates that are processed through oxidation or combustion processes.
After exercising, it makes the stomach hungry. However, that doesn’t mean you can eat whatever you want. Of course, there are some foods that you can eat right away, such as fruit. Instead, try some of the following foods to restore your energy:
Almonds and Cereals At first glance, it looks more like a snack, but nuts and cereals are the right combination menu to eat after you exercise. Both types of food have high carbohydrate and protein content. In an instant, the body’s needs for these two important nutrients will be fulfilled immediately.
Oatmeal You can get this one food menu easily at the nearest supermarket or minimarket. Oatmeal is rich in fiber, carbohydrates, and protein. This type of food is best eaten when mixed with white milk.